A ‘Design & Construct’ by DJ Kett Plumbing Services Pty Ltd, this project comprised an upgrade of the North-West section of the Preston Market.
This project necessitated working within confined spaces, to provide infrastructure to service the new and existing Tenants of the Preston Market. All works were carried out within the internal areas of the Market place, whilst Traders were still operating.
Sewer and Trade Waste Drainage were installed, along with two 3,000 litre adjacent grease traps.
Plumbing Installation Features:
- Sewer & Trade Waste Drainage
- Two 3,000 litre Grease Traps
- Upgrade of Toilet Facilities
- Hot & Cold Water Installation
- Surface Stormwater Drainage